TW Share Price
Taylor Wimpey (LON:TW) is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange, and forms part of the FTSE100 Index. As at 15th of June 2018, the TW Share Price closed at 186.35 GBX, with a market cap of approximately 6.11 bn GBP.
Changes to TW Share Price
Throughout the financial year there are events that impact a company’s share price. We expect that the main changes effecting the TW Share Price will be;
There are also generic events that can impact the TW Share Price or any other share price;
- Mergers & Acquisitions of other companies
- Quarterly & Yearly Financial Results
- Entrance into new products, or markets. This could be through mergers & acquisitions
- Changes in gaming regulation and legislation in key countries
We recommend that when assessing your view on the TW Share Price you take into consideration several aspects of the business;
- Global or Local financial & stock market confidence
- Foreign exchange fluctuations
- Extreme ‘black swan’ events such as extreme weather
- The current financial data
- Any significant events coming in the short or long term
- Long term goals of the company
- The industry the company operates within
- Risks the company has and what they are doing to mitigate them
- Opportunities the company
- The company’s capability to perform on and or above established targets and objectives
- Global or local news that can impact the company share price
TW Share Price General Information
The TW Share Price forms part of the FTSE100 Index on the London Stock Exchange, sometimes also referred to as the “Footsie”.
The 100 highest market capitalisation companies on the London Stock Exchange are listed as an index. The index can be traded and as at January 2018 had a market cap of 2.054 trillion GBP. The calculation of the index is weighted calculation on market cap of each company in the index. Therefore, significant changes to one of the larger market cap companies will have a biggest impact on the index than one of the smaller market cap companies.
The TW Share Price and market cap of the company is a key component of the FTSE100 Index, and as at May 2018 it was ranked 75th on the FTSE100 list.
Take a look at more share prices, news and analysis here